Data Governance Analyst
We are looking for a student to assist us in creating and maintaining the Institute’s data governance structure!
Who We Are
The Data Governance & Discovery team creates and maintains the Institute’s data governance structure, helps discover what data assets exist within the enterprise, and provides support for data management practices. The team helps discover opportunities to enhance Tech’s data services. The team partners as needed with Cyber Security, Privacy, and other data-related groups.
- Monitor and answer emails
- Assist in the discovery and cataloguing of Institute data assets
- Analyze and create new processes and procedures
- Create and maintain resource materials (e.g., KB articles)
- Identify opportunities to improve data services (i.e., now that we have identified data assets, how can we partner with data services teams like the data warehouse and BI groups to bring value to the data?)
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solver, analytical skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Citizenship Requirements
Due to regulatory and security requirements, we are only able to hire individuals classified as “United States persons”. For more information, see item 3 “Who is considered a U.S. Person?” of the Oversight section of the nsa.gov FAQ: https://www.nsa.gov/about/faqs/sigint-faqs/#oversight3
If you’re interested in these types of careers, you should apply for this job!
- Data Governance
- Cyber Security
- Business Intelligence.=
This role follows the email application process.
CLOSED for Fall 2022
No longer accepting applications
OIT – Strategic Initiatives
Systems/IT Architect Lead
12-20 Hours per week.
$15 per hour
Perks of the Job
Learn to work in a remote environment effectively!
Work with many experienced and knowledgeable team members. Make new friends at work!
Get more hands-on experience from working for a longer period of time. Be a part of GT IT communities!
Get experience working with enterprise level web technologies.