Technical Support Agent II
On-Campus, Part-time Position
Technical Support Agent 2 will provide support in the operation and maintenance of computer systems. Position typically addresses a wide variety of applications often involving IT incidents and customer service requests while working under in-person and remote supervision.
Provide support in the operation and maintenance of computer systems. Position typically addresses a wide variety of applications often involving IT incidents and customer service requests while working under in-person and remote supervision.
- Provide users with assistance in working in specific applications and campus services.
- Participate in development of standard operating procedures.
- Analyze and resolve workstation, application and server related problems.
- Update desktop software/applications; maintain documentation on installed applications.
- Status: Must be a Georgia Tech Student (part or full-time) this Fall semester
- Education: Must be a Georgia Tech Student (part or full-time) this Spring semester
- Work Experience: Interest in IT Management and experience/willingness providing customer service
- Skills: This job requires the will to gain advanced knowledge of and skill in the maintenance of information technology hardware and software, requiring a full understanding of industry practices and campus policies and procedures. Included are skills in problem solving, decision making, customer service, knowledge building and communications.
- Availability: Be able to work at least 8 and no more than 20 hours a week
OPEN for Spring 2023
Departmental Computing Support
IT Support Professional Manager
12-20 Hours per week
(Typically 7am to 6pm)
CODA Building/Tech Square
756 West Peachtree Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30308
Spring Semester 2023
Perks of the Job
Join a team of 6 student assistants and learn to collaborate with like-minded colleagues.
Acquire real-world service experience, applicable to future industry opportunities.
Gain hands-on experience across a breadth of technologies such as multimedia, audio, video, and print.