Remote, Part-time Position
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) at Georgia Tech is seeking a current student to join our Digital Business team in a web developer role.
The student will develop and maintain new and current Georgia Tech, public-facing websites. We are looking for motivated individuals with initiative and drive to further the institute’s mission and values.
- Students will manage their assigned portfolio of websites and support client requests
- Convert designs to structured web pages
- Assist clients in content creation
- Resolve and troubleshoot development roadblocks
- Produce artifacts that communicate website KPIs to client
- Research and present current industry trends and recommendations in web technologies
- Experience building websites in Drupal, WordPress or other CMS/publishing platform
- Project management and team collaboration, as well as the ability to work independently
- Receptive to critical feedback from clients
- Strong desire to learn new skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated individual
- Independent problem-solving mindset
- Accountable for assigned tasks
- Highly detailed documentation and process skills
- Ability to follow previously established guidelines to provide high-quality results
- Able to have critical verbal and written communication with our clients (sharp business acumen)
Closed for Fall 2022
No longer accepting applications
Digital Business – Web Development & Support
IT Service Delivery Manager
15-20 Hours per week. 15 hours minimum.
Remote / In-person Optional (CODA)
Fall Semester 2022
Perks of the Job
Work schedules are flexible and based on your availability and academic schedule.
Join a team of student assistants and learn to collaborate with like-minded colleagues in a fun and friendly work culture
Gain on the job IT training and hands-on experience across a breadth of technologies.
Acquire real-world service experience, applicable to future industry opportunities within a customer-focused technology support role